Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

So What's the Fuss Over "Jerusalem, Israel"?

One would think that America's agreeing to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital city somehow flies in the face of mountains of historical evidence that it has always been a Muslim and/or Palestinian city. Not so.

Historically, "Palestine", derived from the Egyptian & Hebrew term "peleshet" meaning migratory wanderers, has NEVER EVER been a country with a capital, much less with the trappings of a nation. 

When the Romans invaded Israel, and as an affront to the Jews, they renamed the country Palaestinia. As for its forever being a prominent Muslim city, not so. While Jerusalem is mentioned over eight hundred times in the Bible, it is not mentioned once in the Koran. It has never been an important place or destination for Muslims. Jerusalem is significant now only because it is the capital of a Jewish state. Drill this history lesson into your brains.

5 comments:

  1. Great delivery. Solid arguments. Keep up the amazing effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this
    brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for
    bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to brand new updates and will share
    this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I precisely desired to thank you very much once again. I'm not certain the things that I would've made
    to happen without those creative concepts shown by you on that
    concern. It had become a real troublesome matter in my position,
    but coming across your expert way you managed the issue took me
    to weep with gladness. I'm just happier for this guidance and as well , trust you find
    out what a powerful job you were doing teaching people via your web blog.
    I am certain you have never got to know any of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your blog posts.

    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with
    the same subjects? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's equally educative and engaging, and let
    me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head.

    The problem is something which not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i'm very happy I stumbled across this during my search for something relating to this.

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from incivility and profanity.