Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Is a Convention of States Really the Way to Go?

Regarding the much-touted rationale for an Article V Convention of States, if amending the Constitution will compel our representatives to obey it, then doesn't it logically follow that since few obey the 10 Commandments we should amend the Commandments as well? Just sayin'... The point is that compliance with the Constitution can only occur when the People and their representatives insist upon the Constitution's rigorous enforcement. It doesn't need to be rewritten; it needs to be enforced.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am so glad I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Digg
    for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a tremendous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
    time to go through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it
    and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read
    much more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from incivility and profanity.